jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

Queen me gusta desde muy pequeño. la muerte de Freddy Mercury hizo un adiós a uno de los mejores grupos de la historia.
Murió alguien que me mostró la música como soundtrack en mi vida.
Quien me convirtió en Rob Gordon de High Fidelity.




Rob: The making of a great compilation tape, like breaking up, is hard to do and takes ages longer than it might seem. You gotta kick off with a killer, to grab attention. Then you got to take it up a notch, but you don't wanna blow your wad, so then you got to cool it off a notch. There are a lot of rules. Anyway... I've started to make a tape... in my head... for Laura. Full of stuff she likes. Full of stuff that make her happy. For the first time I can sort of see how that is done.

Queen me ha acompañado más años que cualquiera. Quisiera vivir para siempre. Ser un tema. Ser solo una canción.

There's no time for us
There's no place for us
What is this thing that builds our dreams
Yet slips away from us
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live forever.....?




Paul Rodgers abandonaba Queen y yo era feliz, nunca me gustó como reemplazante de Freddy Mercury. Pero ahora podría haber un verdadero sustituto.


I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me


Amo los realities. Y un tipo me disparó directamente en la cabeza. Adam Lambert.
Desde American Idol.Este tipo es muy bueno. Tiene una gran voz. Muy metalera. Muy de los 70.



Parece pokemon




Rumores. Adam Lambert podría ser el nuevo vocalista de Queen.




Here we are, Born to be kings,
We're the princes of the universe,
Here we belong, Fighting to survive,
In a world with the darkest powers,
And here we are, We're the princes of the universe,
Here we belong, Fighting for survival,
We've come to be the rulers of your world,
I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings



Bohemian Rhapsody




Excelente voz







Kendra Wilkinson quiere llegar a los geeks




Zoe haciendo un trio

 
 

Blogger

gambitmaster@gmail.com